Thermal and acoustic material. Made by sinthetic fibres, bonded by thermoplastic binder, available in different colour black, White and green.
Atoxic material, non irritant, 100% recyclable.
Sound proofing material, for flat and moulded part, interior and engine compartment.
Suitable for sound absorption, in the Automotive Industry, Train Industry, Household appliances, Building and construction.
Upon request, is available with technical fabric, microperforated and flat aluminium foil esthetic fabric in various colour, self adhesive in one or two side.
• Density: From 10 to 100 kg/m2
• Thickness: From 5 to 120 mm
• Thermal Conductibility: 0.036 W/mk
• Working Temperature: From - 40 up to 110 °C
• Euroclass - EN 13501: 2002 Class B x fire - S1 x smoke, drop no. d0
• Euroclass - UNICEI 11170 - CEN/TS 45545 - 2 : 2009 Hazard Levels HL1 - HL2 - HL3
Flexible polymeric viscoelastic barrier damping and barrier material. Made with a mix of plastic component with fillers, non irritant, 100% recyclable.
Heavy barrier material for acoustical insulation, could be also laminated with sound absorbent material as a typical element for sound solution.
With pressure sensitive adhesive as an antivibration pad.
Standard products available with aluminium foil, upon request, is available with technical fabric, microperforated and fabric in various colour, self adhesive in one or two sideation pad.
• Density: gr. 2,0 cm3
• Thickness: From 1,3 to 6 mm
• Weight: From 2,0 kg/mq to 10 kg/mq
• Working temperature: - 40 to 110 °C
• Euroclass - EN 13501: 2002 Class B x fire - S2 x smoke, drop no. d0
• Euroclass - CEN/TS 45545 - 2:2009 Hazard Levels HL1 - HL2 - HL3