» CRYSTAL CAR PLUS
Cristal Car Plus is a fast curing one component MS-polymer® adhesive highly viscous and thixotropic.
It is recommended for windscreen replacement ensuring safety and good performance on all types of vehicles.
Cristal Car Plus cures in a short time allowing removal of the vehicle in 1 hour after installation.
May be applied on ceramic coated glass without need of primer.
Cristal Car Plus is non conductive and recommended for use on front and rear windshield with integrated aerials for radio, TV and satellite receiving systems (GSM).
» VITROFIX KIT
• 1 adhesive Vitrofix in 310 ml cartridge
• 1 cleaner in 30 ml bottle
• 1 primer in 30 ml bottle
• 1 metal thread
• 1 rod for primer application
• 1 woven no woven napkin for cleaner
• 1 standard nozzle + 1 special nozzle (with nail)
Colour : Black
» 177 NEOPRENIC ADHESIVE
177 is an adhesive semi-fluid to the touch, suitable for bonding rubber, natural leather, simulated leather and cloth, felt, expanded polyurethane on painted panel, etc.
Its specific application is bonding interior head liners and trim areas.
Is high temperature resistant and therefore suggested in the body-shop for bonding vehicle roof top areas.
It shows high performance level and dries quickly.
FIX&GO is a polyurethane two component adhesive designed to repair, bond and reinforce plastic materials. It’s available in two speed version: 1-2 minutes and 5-7 minutes.
In car repair body shops, FIX &GO is recommended to repair and reinforce damaged bumpers, bonding of mechanical supports, logos, moldings, and for general fixing of plastic elements.
FIX&GO is easy to use: it’s low viscosity makes it easy to do fast repair without sagging even when applied in thick layer. Once hardened it is tough and sandable in few minutes; at low temperatures it still shows a certain degree of elasticity.
» CRISTAL CAR
CRISTAL CAR is a one component MS-Polymer adhesive, that cures with air humidity.
CRISTAL CAR is used for bonding and repair of windscreens and glasses on several vehicles. The curing speed is dependent from air humidity and temperature.
It is free from solvent and isocyanates, not flammable and shows very good elastic properties and resistance to ageing.
CRISTAL CAR may be used on serigraphed windscreens withoutthe need of black primer.
VITROFIX is a one component fast set polyurethane adhesive sealant recommended for automotive direct glazing.
VITROFIX cures in a short time allowing for removal of vehicle after 3 hours at 23°C and 50% relative humidity (passes FMVSS212)
MULTIBOND is a one component MS Polymer based adhesive sealant with excellent mechanical and adhesive properties designed for the assembly of industrial construction elements and for sealing of concrete, metal and plastic joints where long lasting high mechanical properties are required.
Its characteristics are:
- Rapid and high green strength
- Permanently elastic and tough in short time
- Resists to thermal peaks ( max 30 min at 180°C)
- Odorless, solvent and isocyanate free
- Paintable after skin formation with most common paints
- Resists to mild chemical agents
- Excellent resistance to weathering agents, sun rays , will not turn to yellow
MULTIBOND is used for:
- Sealing different materials in industrial carpentry and car after market
- Bonding of non weldable materials ( i.e. metal profiles)
- Bonding of metal reinforcements on metal surfaces
- Assembly of metal and synthetic or plastic materials
» CRYSTAL CAR XP
MS Polymer® adhesive for bonding windscreen, external parts, metal parts, metal support, GRP parts.
Excellent resistance to UV-Wheathering conditions, high strength, high resistance features.
» PRIMER 1000
PRIMER 1000 is a fast drying wash primer designed for improving adhesion on different surfaces of MS-Polymer or SPUR adhesives and sealants.
PRIMER 1000 is especially recommended on:
- Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin (GRP)
- GRP coated with Gel Coat
- Galvanized or bare aluminium
- Painted metals
- Powder painted or lacquered metals (ie test trial is strongly recommended)
- Bare metal, stainless steel, copper and brass
- Rigid PVC
- BY BLEND
» PRIMER VITROFIX
PRIMER VITROFIX is a polyurethane black primer to improve adhesion of Vitrofix adhesive on glass
Primer Vitrofix is also used in direct glazing to shield and protect adhesive from the most damaging component of UV rays.
It is also used to improve adhesion of polyurethane on other materials such as concrete, aluminum and bare metal.