The history of the Mäder Group began in 1993 in Maroeuil, in the Pas-de-Calais, France.
Corsain, specialising in the manufacture of paint, was in the process of being acquired a large group.
Jobs in Maroeuil were clearly threatened in the short term by this takeover. With the vision of Antonio Molina, a number of employees and the local Mayor took action to establish a takeover that would guarantee jobs. The objective was not to break up Corsain, but to rapidly expand the business firstly on a national level to secure the future, and then to establish it on a European and international level.
To achieve this, Antonio Molina decided to opt for the development of high-technology products – leading to the takeover of Bolloré Jival (industrial paint, notably for the Aviation market) in 1996, and Soritec-Corsolac (paint for Plastics and General Industry) in 1999.
Other acquisitions followed, but it was in 2000 that a decisive step forward was taken in the development of the business with the takeover of the Swiss Group, Mäder: a group specialising in environmentally-friendly paint and high-technology resins.
For fifteen years the Group’s activities were to focus on three main areas: resins, paint and services. International expansion continued, notably by the setup of partnerships and the creation of subsidiaries and production sites: the prime objective being to optimise sales/marketing, production and research activities.
Since then, growth of the Mäder Group has been built on a number of core principles:
- Fast, proactive, controlled growth, with respect for cultural and social values.
- External growth able to ensure constant synergy between newly integrated and existing companies.
- Balanced growth between the various historic countries that have become the foundations of international development.
- Organic growth largely sustained by technological products, high added-value niche markets, and focused commercial teams.
Wherever our expertise is required to meet your every need in terms of industrial paints :
protection system for automotive parts paint for industrial structure frames conducting paint
A whole world of technology tailored to your use.
- anti-erosion paint
- anti-graffiti paint
- zinc roofing paint
- ground marking paint
- dipping paint
- single-coat anti-corrosion paint
- solvent and water-based finishes